Saturday, December 8, 2012

Check Out This NEW RV "jet" Heated Pitot Tube

I have been working on a new type of pitot tube for my Harmon Rocket and for my son's RV4. It has been fun to see it come to fruition. I started with a B-1B Bomber pitot tube and had one made that was much smaller and much lighter. But I wanted to have that "jet" pitot look. I am very proud to say that it is finally completed, and it really looks awesome, if I do say so myself. I have made a heated pitot version as well as a non-heated version. Both look the same, and have the same mounting holes, in the event that you have one and want to switch it our for the other. Here is a pic of the final product. It has been powder coated dove gray. I have them up on my website at RV Nation if you are interested in adding one to your "jet" (RV).


No comments:

Post a Comment